You are hereHome ›
Last day to put your name on a waitlist: September 3, 2014 at 11:59 pm.
- Failure to attend a class will result in an “F” for the class.
Waitlisted? Please read below.
- If you are waitlisted DO NOT COUNT on getting the class. Your schedule should be arranged such that your full-time status is not jeopardized by a failure to get into a Spanish/Portuguese class. Find a backup.
- During the Drop/Add period (August 24, 2014 through September 3, 2014) all enrollment is from the waitlists and is controlled by the computer. Waitlists are prioritized by class standing once a day (at 11:59 pm) and open spaces are filled at that time. No one can let you into a closed Spanish/Portuguese class during this period.
- For SPAN 3000 and above you must be on the waitlist for a class by September 3, 2014 (11:59 pm) in order to see the Drop/Add Coordinator. The Drop/Add Coordinator will be available Monday, September 8, 2014 9:00 am -12:00 pm. Come to the Spanish/Portuguese Office, McKenna 126, with a photo I.D. during this time. This is the ONLY time the Coordinator is available. DO NOT contact the Drop/Add Coordinator before September 8th.
If you are not enrolled in the class by January 31, 2014 you may no longer attend the class.
Questions? Need Help? Please feel free to come by the Spanish & Portuguese Office in McKenna 126 between the hours of 8:30 – 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. This document is available on line at http://spanish.colorado.edu/content/dropaddwaitlist-policies
- Courses and Syllabi
- Undergraduate Manual
- Department Minors
- Drop/Add/Waitlist Policies
- Independent Study Guidelines
- Placement/ Exemption Exam
- Common Finals
- Areas of Expertise
- Colorado Review
- Study Abroad